While either version will turbo charge your Quick Charge compatible device, we recommend TurboPower 15+ as it is an upgraded version (QC 3.0 instead of QC 2.0). It is also a more compact package.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Quick Charge QC 2.0 and QC 3.0?
- Which micro-USB wall charger is recommended to purchase? TurboPower15 or TurboPower15+?
- Can I use this same data/charge cable for transferring photos and other data from my Motorola phone to a computer?
- If I replace the short cable with a longer one (non-Moto), does it still activate turbo charge?
- How long is the cable?
- Does this have a safety feature that stops charging when the device is charged 100%?
- Can this charger be used on a 220 volt outlet?