To use this charger with the Moto Z, you need a USB to USB-C cable. The charger itself is capable of powering the Moto Z family, but this version ships with a micro-USB cable, so it will not work out of box for the Moto Z.
Articles in this section
- How can I decide which micro-USB car charger I should purchase? TurboPower15 or TurboPower25?
- Does this charger work with Moto E?
- Does this work with the Moto Z; as in, will it charge the phone in turbo charger mode when using a USB-C cable?
- Can I use this same data/charge cable for transferring photos and other data from my Motorola phone to a computer?
- If I replace the short cable with a longer one (non-Moto), does it still activate turbo charge?
- How long is the cable?
- What are the output specs on this charger?