It depends on the maximum power your device can draw. If your device can only draw a maximum of 15W (for example: Moto G4 Plus), TurboPower15 will be sufficient as the 25W charger cannot provide faster charging. i.e. Your maximum 15W capable phone charges at the same rate using either 15W or 25W chargers. However, if your device can draw full 25W (for example: Moto X Style and Moto X Force), TurboPower25 will be the choice.
Articles in this section
- How can I decide which micro-USB car charger I should purchase? TurboPower15 or TurboPower25?
- Does this charger work with Moto E?
- Does this work with the Moto Z; as in, will it charge the phone in turbo charger mode when using a USB-C cable?
- Can I use this same data/charge cable for transferring photos and other data from my Motorola phone to a computer?
- If I replace the short cable with a longer one (non-Moto), does it still activate turbo charge?
- How long is the cable?
- What are the output specs on this charger?